Your shopping cart is empty!
Need Help? Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
We reply to all customers within 24 hours/7days a week
NOTE: TheWildWaves is made with a multi-tone adapt coloring system, making sure that even if your hair color is slightly different, the extensions will still be able to blend with your hair seamlessly. You can get the most natural-looking beautiful hair with TheWildWaves products.
MAINTENANCE and CARE
1. ALWAYS try out a TEST STRAND before applying on full scale.
2. From time to time there may be slight variations in color after washing. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.
3. Giving your extensions a trim every 6 weeks is always advised in order to keep the ends in good condition.
4. After washing the extensions with shampoo and conditioner, while the hair is still wet, ALWAYS brush the hair to prevent matting. Remember to start brushing near the ends; then gradually move up to the middle of the extensions and brush down to the ends before brushing all the way from the roots to the ends. Following this brushing technique is very beneficial for the extensions and also minimizes the possibility of damaging to your own hair.
5. We recommend always using BASIC hydrating shampoos and conditioners for your extensions. Check the formulas to make sure that the products used DO NOT contain any protein or oil treatments, for they strip the cuticles on the hair. We recommend that you mix a little bit of conditioner with shampoo to clean the hair first. And then, apply conditioner to the extensions and wait for about 5 minutes before rinsing. It is advised to repeat the conditioning procedure three times.
6. Water quality around the world varies. In some places, the tap water you use for washing the extensions are more acidic than that of other places. Normally, less acidic, or more basic the water is better for making sure the extensions stay smooth and tangle-free.
7. For your styling convenience, heat can be safely applied to Human Hair. Don’t be shy to use tools like straighteners, curling tongs, hair dryers and other tools to create gorgeous hairstyles.